Established in 2017, GENZON Novel Materials Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “GENZON Novel Materials”) is under the control of GENZON GROUP which also takes charge of its management and operation.
GENZON Novel Materials first enters the market of Yangtze River Delta region, setting up production and R&D bases in Shanghai and Jiangsu, etc. At present, it possesses an 180,000 ton PET production line, four Dornir direct-melting biaxial tension film production lines and one home-made test line. The major product, BOPET can be widely used for packaging food and drug and the industrial application fields such as adhesive tape, protective card and electric insulating film. In the future, GENZON Novel Materials will build a China brand from international perspectives and be dedicated to becoming the leader in the new material industry through enhancing existing advantages and independent innovation, and developing more environmental-friendly new materials.
· Able to realize 15% to 25% increase of mu yield;
· Realize greenhouse crop listing one week in advance;
· Reduce pests and one-third of pesticide dosage effectively;
· Reduce plant diseases caused by frog and drops;
· Guarantee stable harvest with obvious mechanical strength;
· Able to degrade, recycle and reuse .